Parent Orientation Night
- Orientation night will be on Tuesday, August 2, at 5:30 P.M. The meeting will be in your child’s classroom at Howell Graves Preschool.
- Attendance is mandatory; however, only one parent or guardian is required to attend.
- Please do not bring children to the meeting.
- At orientation:
- We will discuss many important procedures, Muscle Shoals City School policies, and rules for the school year.
- Please write down any questions you may have and we will discuss them at our parent orientation.
- If you choose to purchase the Howell Graves Supply Package, the supplies will be distributed to classrooms and teachers will have them in your child’s cubby on the first day of school.
- If you choose to purchase supplies elsewhere, a supply list will be available for you at orientation. Those supplies should be labeled with your child’s name and brought to school on your child’s first day.
- You will need to send a complete change of clothes for your child, labeled, and in a zip lock bag. Please remember to replace clothes as your child grows or seasons change.