Phone: (256) 389-2649
Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Dianna Ritter
My name is Dianna Ritter, and I am the assistant principal at Muscle Shoals Middle School. I am extremely proud to have the opportunity to work at MSMS and for Muscle Shoals City Schools. I have worked in this school system for many years and know what a special place it is because of our dedicated teachers, students, parents, and community members. It is a privilege to work side-by-side with these people each day as we work together to make our school and entire district better and better every year.
I am married to my husband Brad, and we have been blessed with three boys who keep us very busy. We love the Muscle Shoals community and you will most likely find us together as a family at a ball field or gym watching our boys do what they love. When I have spare time, I love spending time with my friends and family, going to the beach as often as I can, reading, and cheering on our favorite sports teams...Roll Tide and Go Trojans!
- MAEd in Educational Administration, P-12 (University of North Alabama)
- MAEd in Elementary Education, K-6 (University of North Alabama)
- BSEd in Elementary Education, K-6 (University of North Alabama)
- Assistant Principal, Muscle Shoals Middle School (2019-present)
- Instructional Partner/Coach, Webster and Highland Park (2015-2019)
- Teacher, Highland Park Elementary (2013-2015)
- AMSTI Specialist, University of North Alabama (2008-2013)
- Teacher, Highland Park Elementary (2004-2008)
- Teacher, Heritage Elementary (2002-2004)