Important information concerning PEEHIP's Team Up For Health Program
Team Up For Health
PEEHIP is working with Active Health and the Alabama Department of Public Health to provide members with the new and improved Team Up For Health wellness program. You are required to participate in Team Up For Health if you are covered under PEEHIP's Blue Cross Blue Shield hospital medical group #14000 plan and included in one of the following groups:
* Active employees and their eligible spouses
* Non-Medicare eligible retirees
* Non-Medicare eligible spouses covered on retiree contracts
Team Up For Health is only available for the previously listed members and covered spouses, so children are not eligible to participate.
Effective October 2015, the eligible PEEHIP members listed above are charged a $50 monthly wellness premium if they choose not to participate or fail to complete their requirements by the deadline of August 31 of each year. The wellness premium applies to both eligible members and their covered spouses, resulting in a potential combined $100 monthly additional premium.
Requirements for participation:
1. Wellness Screening- Take part in a wellness screening between August 1, 2018 and August 31, 2019. Members have the option of receiving the screening at school during one of the designated wellness screening days, from the local health department, or from their personal physician. If the member chooses to receive the screening from their local physican, a Healthcare Provider Screening Form must be filled out and faxed or mailed to the ADPH by the healthcare provider.
2. Wellness Coaching- Participation in wellness coaching is ONLY REQUIRED if you have been identified as a candidate and received a letter from Active Health dated October 2015.
3. Disease Management- Participation in disease management is ONLY REQUIRED if you have been identified as a candidate and received a letter from Active Health dated October 2015.
For any other questions, visit www.MyActiveHealth.com/PEEHIP.