This is the German I course syllabus.
If I update the syllabus during the semester, I will also update this file.
The following items are required for daily use:
1. Be on time. Be seated in your assigned seat BEFORE the tardy bell BEGINS to ring. Time is provided for you to use the bathroom between each of your classes and during lunch. (exceptions: illness, medical condition)
3. Be courteous and attentive. Your teacher has prepared class for you each day; what has been planned is important, so respect and courtesy are expected.
8. All handbook rules and Muscle Shoals Board of Education Rules will be strictly adhered to in the German class.
9. Sleeping is never allowed in class.
10. Students are not allowed to line up at the door at the end of class or any other time.
11. Stay seated at all times there is not enough room in the classroom for you to be moving around.
Please sign and return this form to me as soon as possible, thank you. The Electronic Signature Form Link for both parent/guardian and student is located at the bottom of this page.